Balaton Sound Policy
DearBalaton Sound Guest!
ÜBER DEN EINTRITT
Your ticket entitles you to enter the festival ground only if you accept the policy of Balaton Sound, and note that the observance of these regulations is controlled by the organizers. Please note that purchased tickets are non-refundable.
You are entitled to enter the premises with your Balaton Sound pass from 6th July 6 PM. The festival is closing on 11th July. Guests have to leave by 10 AM.
Daily tickets are valid from 8 AM to 8 AM next day. No entry for cars and motors!
Tickets bought in advance will be exchanged for wristbands on entry. The wristband must be worn at all times during validity. Wristbands are checked by the organizers on each entry and exit and all over the festival area.
- Daily ticket holders can enter the festival ground from 8 AM of the actual day, and are entitled to stay in the area until 8 AM of the next day
- If you arrive after midnight you get the ticket for the previous calendar day. Tickets for the actual day are available from 6 AM.
- You can enter the festival from 6 PM on 6th July with your pass
- The Balaton Sound camping registration costs €6 per person paid as a one-off fee regardless of how many days you camp.
In case your ticket/wristband validity has expired but you want to stay, you can buy your new wristband at the ticket office by the entrance. If you have an invalid wristband, and you do not buy a valid one you have to leave the premises.
Tickets/wristbands can not be transferred to a second person. Only wristbands worn entitle you to enter the festival. DAMAGED (glued, cut, with patent undone, loosely patented) WRISTBANDS ARE VOID! We'll take legal action against ticket forgers. Ticket trafficking is strictly forbidden. We'll use all our means to keep them away.
Damaged, lost wristbands will not be exchanged.
The festival is free for children under the age of ten. Children under the age of 14 are admitted with escort only.
No "body surf" is allowed for our guests physical safety. If you still happen to body surf, you will be shown out to the edge of the venue. In a second case of this you'll have to unfortunately leave the festival area.
No entry for vehicles! To approach the festival, we kindly ask you to use public transport and cab service.
OBJECTS NOT ALLOWED
Objects made of glass, striking and cutting tools, umbrellas and any object jeopardizing our guests' physical soundness are strictly forbidden! You must not bring alcoholic beverages, glass, plastic bottles above 1,5 litres content, food in large quantity, illegal drugs, chains longer than 50 centimetres, flammable or explosive material (camping gas boxes), long-bladed knives (over 8 centimetres), weapons, striking and cutting tools, hammers, umbrellas into the festival ground. Using illegal drugs is a crime of Hungarian law and strictly forbidden at Heineken Balaton Sound!
The conditions of dog-keeping on the festival area
- certificate of vaccination
- individual ID (tattoo or microchip)
- leash, dog-collar, muzzle, a tag with the owner's phone number
These conditions will be checked on entry, and in case of incompletion the animal's admittance will be denied.
With the dog's admittance the owner notes that, in compliance with the official regulations, the dog must be kept on a leash with a muzzle during the entire stay at the festival. For any accidents caused by the animal, the owner holds all legal responsibilities.
All costs of keeping lost dogs must be recouped by the owner.
Lost animals unlooked for by the owner within eight hours time will be transported from the festival area by veterinary authority. Any other animal can be brought to the festival ground with responsibility held and in compliance with the official regulations. In any issue concerning lost, found or stray dogs, please contact Info Base, so that we can take the appropriate measures. If you' ve been bitten by a dog, after turning to the Medical Facility, please report the information to the organizers.
WHO CAN I TURN TO?
Observations concerning hospitality, organizing, or any other subject (complaints, ideas) are welcome by the Info Base personnel.
Please, leave lost and found objects at the Info Tent, and look for your own lost stuff here as well. Found objects are kept until15th September. Info line: +36-20/425-6066
- The event will be recorded. Any guest appearing on these audio and video recordings can be only personalized by the guest's permission, nevertheless no claims can be made towards the makers of the recording or the organizers.
- No sound or video recording of the festival's programmes is allowed to be made without the written permission of the organizers
- No commercial or advertising activity is allowed on the festival area without the written permission of the organizers
- The organizers hold no responsibility for accidents on the festival ground
- No tobacco is served to persons under 18, and no alcoholic beverages are served to persons under 18 or intoxicated
- Using, possessing or dealing illegal drugs is strictly forbidden on the area of the festival, TOO!
- Please, keep the natural environment clean!
Have a pleasant stay!
- The event will be held under all meteorological circumstances.
- The right of modifying programmes is reserved by the organizers!